Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40283 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,439₴ (₨55,702) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)