Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 168% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,510₴ (€1,489) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)