Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08315 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,278₴ (352,095 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (43 minutes ago)