Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08640 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,488₴ (352,877 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (37 minutes ago)