Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41271 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,576₴ (₨42,587) in Aligarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)