Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,306₴ (€1,887) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)