Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.356 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 243% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,035₴ (€736) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)