Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 222% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,242₴ (€1,765) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)