Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.458 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,303₴ (E£ 12,551) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)