Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,453₴ (E£ 14,308) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)