Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06361 UAH / SYPX *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 25,153₴ (459,893 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)