Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.557 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 24,500₴ (E£ 15,736) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)