Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.180 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,920₴ (361 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)