Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.872 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,007₴ (954 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)