Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,579₴ (2,196 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (25 minutes ago)