Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.965 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,479₴ (2,138 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)