Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,597₴ (4,904 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)