Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.041 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 170% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,564₴ (Dirham 2,495) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)