Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.980 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 240% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,213₴ (Dirham 7,910) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)