Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.807 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,699₴ (元1,759) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)