Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.321 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,979₴ (3,603TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)