Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39673 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,221₴ (₨25,762) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)