Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40288 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,453₴ (₨28,428) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)