Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25049 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,600₴ (¥158,089) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)