Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23975 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,387₴ (¥39,154) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (39 minutes ago)