Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39811 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,462₴ (₨26,279) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)