Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23296 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,065₴ (99,007 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)