Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40827 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,999₴ (₨46,535) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)