Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,613₴ (6,335TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)