Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.114 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,214₴ (1,576TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (39 minutes ago)