Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.594 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,376₴ (3,285TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)