Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,392₴ (12,496 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)