Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 154,995₴ (160,907 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)