Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.246 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,282₴ (6,345TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)