Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.461 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,171₴ (26,122 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)