Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.056 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,066₴ (GH₵2,818) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)