Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07764 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,286₴ (570,411 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)