Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04859 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,696₴ (1,516,650 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)