Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07267 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,300₴ (86,691 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (44 minutes ago)