Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07716 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 31,462₴ (407,762 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)