Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,625₴ (﷼ 14,979,296) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)