Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,989₴ (﷼ 48,777,426) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)