Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,522₴ (﷼ 42,757,985) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)