Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,956 (4,094 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)