Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,864 (5,032 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)