Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,195 (6,009TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)