Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,722 (€1,716) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)