Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,749 (€1,172) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)