Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,001 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)