Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.090 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,311 (2,032KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)