Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.832 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,423 (3,242KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)