Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,015 (11,346 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)