Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,753 (12,247 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)