Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,389元 (12,397 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)