Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,982元 (12,494 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)