Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,568 (11,040 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)