Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,810 (7,023 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)