Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,590元 (5,687 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)