Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06448 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,354 (¥408,730) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)