Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05861 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,981 (¥289,749) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)