Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06050 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,652 (¥407,493) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)