Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,798 (¥465,065) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)