Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,702元 (Rp 14,673,837) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)