Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,296 (658,809Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (24 minutes ago)