Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10430 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,573元 (руб 91,781) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)