Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11233 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,231 (руб 64,368) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (34 minutes ago)