Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,419 (﷼ 75,447,683) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)