Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00480 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,540 (2,193,955 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)