Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00527 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,419 (3,495,696 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)