Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00522 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,916 (4,202,251 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)