Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,776 (4,083,317 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)