Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,478 (﷼ 10,070) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)