Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.873 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,392 (2,167 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)