Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.979 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,510元 (4,320 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)