Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.985 CNY / LYDX *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,236 (1,926 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)