Cost of living comparison between Xingtai, China and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,807 in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)