Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,239 in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)