Cost of living comparison between Xiangfan, China and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,099 in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)