Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,803 (€2,420) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)