Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,552 (6,919 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)