Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,527 (R 21,938) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (36 minutes ago)